Thursday, May 27, 2010
WIN! R.O.X. Photo Contest!
Where Have You Been in the Philippines?
Want to vacation to any place in the Philippines? Or Own some of R.O.X. travel products?
Here’s your chance now!
Join The R.O.X. Where Have You Been Photo Contest
Travel and Adventure. Show us a picture of the best destination you’ve visited in the country.
1. The contest is open to traveler enthusiasts and adventurers in the Philippines, DSLR or digital point-and-shoot users alike and at least 18 years of age.
2. The concept should be original, featuring a destination in the Philippines.
3. Entries can be monochrome or colored.
4. All entries should be submitted with:
a. Completed registration form http://www.rox.com.ph/wherehaveyoubeen/whybipcontestform.pdf
b. Soft copy of the photo(s) with minimum resolution of 300 dpi or 4MB.
5. A contestant may submit a maximum of two (2) entries. In case both entries of the participant get chosen, the participant shall be awarded with the prize of a higher value.
• Uniqueness of the Location (30%)
• Visual Impact & Artistic Merit (30%)
• Originality of the Concept (25%)
• Essay (10%)
• Use of an R.O.X. Product (5%)
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
Email photo (300 dpi/JPEG format) & the registration form to email@example.com or submit personally in R.O.X.
R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street
B1 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
+632 8564638 to 39
R.O.X. Ayala Center Cebu
Ground floor Active Zone Ayala Center, Cebu City
+63 32 4126247/+63 32 2346003
March 25 – May 26, 2010 - Contest period
May 26, 2010 - Last day of submission of entry
June 9, 2010 - Awarding and exhibit opening
June 9-30, 2010 - Exhibit (R.O.X. BHS & Cebu)
1st Place - Batanes Vacation (2 pax)
2nd Place - Boracay Vacation (2 pax)
3rd Place - Romblon Trip (2pax)
4th Place - P8,000 worth of travel products
5th Place - P5,000 worth of travel products
6 Online thematic awards
•Best Beach Photo
•Best Festival Photo
•Best Sunset Photo
•Best Action Shot
•Most Romantic Photo
*all winners & finalists will receive an event shirt & framed photo of their work
• Use of Non R.O.X. logos, brand names and foul actions are ground for immediate disqualifications.
• Only photos taken from January 2010 to present may qualify
• No name or any mark of identifying the photographer shall be included in the photo itself. Names of photographer shall be included only after the judging and during the photo exhibit.
• Only minor enhancement of photographs is allowed (brightness and contrast, sharpening, levels).
• Entries should not have been previously submitted or to be submitted to any competition, owned by other entity, nor subject to copyright issues.
• Every entry shall be accompanied with duly signed Undertaking Form, stating that the photographer permits R.O.X. to utilize the photo in any promotional materials or program, provided that the photographer shall be properly acknowledged and that the intellectual property rights remains with the photographer. R.O.X. is likewise permitted to retain possession of the CDs and JPEG file of all contestants disposing it properly to prevent unauthorized use.
• Notice of entry or acknowledgment shall be sent through the email address of the photographer upon entry.
• Judges decision is final. R.O.X. reserves the right to modify the mechanics and contest rules. Violation of any above-stated rules and/or non-compliance of the same shall be grounds for automatic disqualification.